(https://www.ipcnyexhibitions.org/woodborne). Her recent paper sculpture constructions combine her love of printmaking and experimental investigations into 3 dimensional works on paper. These can be viewed in the "Recent Works" gallery. She is currently curating exhibitions for Haas Collective in Cape Town, curating Riebeeck Kasteel Contemporary's annual Summer Exhibition and working towards a solo exhibition opening in July at Lizamore & Associates in Johannesburg. She was recently invited to join the Paper Artist Collective, a selection of artists working primarily in paper, limited to a membership of 100 participants (www.paperartistcollective.com). Her work is currently on exhibition "Gargantua and Lilliputian" at Cove Street Arts, Portland, Maine curated by artist David Wolfe. Featured work is "Ceres", a paper sculpture constructed from engraved lino and hand cut paper from the pages of an Atlas. This work is 40 X 56 X 6 cm and is currently on "Home is where the Art is"exhibition at Zeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa, Silo District, V & A Waterfront, Cape Town.
Work on showWORK CURRENTLY ON DISPLAY:
Haas Collective, 19 Buitenkant St, Cape Town
- Sailors and Sirens, exhibition at Rust-en-Vrede,10 Wellington Road, Durbanville. CT
- Art on Paper XII, Kalk Bay Modern, Olympia Building, 136 Main Rd, Kalk Bay. CT
- IS Art, Stellenbosch
- The Cape Gallery, Church St, Cape Town.
- Cove Street Arts, 71 Cove St, Portland, Maine.
- Lizamore & Associates, Johannesburg
- The Berman Gallery, Johannesburg
- The Association of Arts Gallery, Pretoria
- The Melrose Gallery, Johannesburg